Welcome to Council Settlement Group!
|We are a small online outfit specializing in providing education to customers and connecting them with companies that fit their needs. With over 25 combined years in the financial industry, we bring knowledge, experience and compassion to the process of finding financial services companies. While some may refer to us as “just” brokers, we believe we help plant the seeds for a secure future through our stylized approach. We link to a few of our partners here, but have many more depending upon your exact situation. Too many to list in one place without cluttering the site. Fill out the form on the contact page and we will be happy to reach out and assist you with anything you may need. You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more urgent assistance.
We offer our clients access to a wide variety of products and services to serve their unique financial needs.
- Approximately 125 agents and brokers.
- Marketing Initiatives to support your marketing plans or lead generation.
- Continuous training programs & product specialists.
- WY attorney for online L.L.C.s formation service
- Technology support at the highest level.
- Compliance support to help protect you and your practice.
- Professional New Business processing & follow-up.
- Brokerage Division
- Strategic Alliances
- Trust Services
- Advanced Sales Consulting and Design Services
- Estate Planning Services
- Investment Services
- Special Care Planning
- Fee Bases Planning
- Insurance Division
- Successful Growing Firm
- Medicaid Asset Protection
- Group and EE Benefits Division.
- Mortgage Division.
- Property and Casualty Company
*Not offered through MassMutual
Why become affiliated with The Pollakov Financial Group and MassMutual?
Since the doors opened in 1851, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) employees and producers alike have made it their business to understand and anticipate customer needs, and to deliver the most suitable financial strategies.
In honor of the MassMutual tradition of excellence, the Brokerage provides training, technical support, and administrative services that are designed to help you grow and diversify your practice. We can help provide you with the tools and sales support necessary to help your clients.
With MassMutual Brokerage you’re never alone. When you join the MassMutual family you will work directly with our firms Brokerage Director who is committed to serving you. From prospecting to closing the deal, your Brokerage Director is dedicated to helping you streamline sales and grow your business. You will be first in line to benefit from your Brokerage Director’s superior product knowledge and experience in brokerage for irrevocable medicaid trusts.
In addition, your Brokerage Director has access to the following services offered by our firm and the home office:
- Aggressive Underwriting team dedicated to Brokerage
- Estate & Business Planning attorneys
- Advanced Sales Team Support
- Illustration Support
- Product Specialists
- Continuing Education Courses (CE credits)
- Turn-key marketing programs
We offer insurance protection products, financial products and services for individuals, businesses and their employees. Our stringent code of ethics places the client’s needs above all others and demands uncompromising integrity in every aspect of our business conduct.